blade positioning

lundi 23 février 2015

Does anyone position their bandsaw blade on the front of the wheel with the teeth hanging off the front edge of the tyre?



I am just getting into the whole bandsaw caper and everything I read suggests running the blade in the centre. I can understand the logic of that, but then a very experienced person I was recently talking to was adamant that the blade should be right on the front edge. He also suggested the teeth will damage the tyre if the blade is run in the centre of the wheel.



The guy was so busy telling me what was what, I couldn't discuss the method. So I'm just wondering if anyone can explain the logic behind running the blade at the front of the wheel with the teeth off the tyre.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor