Hi,
I'm after a 1.5kw 3 phase 240v motor, 1400rpm, frame 80, D flange. 19mm shaft diameter. Does any one know any places that would stock something like this. I've messaged a few sellers on eBay selling motors and so far no luck. If it is slightly more powerful say up to 2.2kw it shouldn't matter too much.
Can be second hand or new depending on price. I'm in Melbourne South East suburbs.
Thanks
I'm after a 1.5kw 3 phase 240v motor, 1400rpm, frame 80, D flange. 19mm shaft diameter. Does any one know any places that would stock something like this. I've messaged a few sellers on eBay selling motors and so far no luck. If it is slightly more powerful say up to 2.2kw it shouldn't matter too much.
Can be second hand or new depending on price. I'm in Melbourne South East suburbs.
Thanks
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire