Sander/Grinder advice needed.

samedi 12 décembre 2015

Dear Moderator, if this thread belongs elsewhere please move it for me,BUT, tell me where you put it please.
I need advice on my Bosch Professional Sander, because I haven't got a Band Saw, I had a "brilliant idea", why don't I buy a wood cutting blade for my sander, that way I can cut of the blank without having the hassle of my temporary bench moving everywhere as I use the fret saw.
So off to Bunnings and get the blade,:) the blade says for 20/16 mm bores. My bore is 16mm so the blade has to be manually centred :?and tightened, that really doesn't make sense to me, but maybe that is the way you do it!???:?
Please look at the pictures and advise me how to do this.8 (Large).jpg1 (Large).jpg2 (Large).jpg3 (Large).jpg4 (Large).jpg5 (Large).jpg6 (Large).jpg7 (Large).jpg8 (Large).jpg1 (Large).jpg2 (Large).jpg3 (Large).jpg4 (Large).jpg5 (Large).jpg
Attached Images


Sander/Grinder advice needed.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor