Mahogany lead light doors for caravan kitchen

jeudi 24 décembre 2015

I recently rescued an old Mahogany staircase that was going to be used as firewood!!!
SWMBO instructed me at the time that I needed to make frames for some lead light panels my mother in law bought on eBay to use as doors inside her caravan kitchen.

I didn't object too much, at least now the caravan has a mean market value...

So without further ado here is the video showing the process from start to end.
I can post photos if you prefer, just let me know in the comments.

Thanks for watching and if you like the videos please hit the "like" (thumbs up) button within youtube and subscribe to my youtube channel.

https://youtu.be/kj_03Nyw6O0


Mahogany lead light doors for caravan kitchen

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor