Finding nylon slider/bearing for RHS

samedi 12 décembre 2015

Hi,

I'm starting on a project so that I can lift my kayak onto the top shelf of a rackit shelf in my garage. Unfortunately the garage door is in the way of attaching a pulley system directly to the roof, so looking at making a arm that slides up and down a pole with pulleys attached to get it up. Something like below:

Kayak Lifter.png

I'm planning on using RHS for the telescoping section, and was thinking 50x50x2 or 50x50x3 for the outer section and 40x40x2 for the inner section, however I'm finding it difficult to source some reasonable priced nylon sliders.

What I'm basically after is the outer tube slider shown below:
Hub Products — TS 50x50x2 - 40x40x2

Does anyone know of a source around Perth, or on the internet that can get anything similar for preferably less than $5 each. My other option is to find an end cap that fits and cut a hole in it.
Attached Images




Read the full thread at metalworkforums.com...


Finding nylon slider/bearing for RHS

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor