Hello from Alberta Canada

dimanche 29 juin 2014

I thought I would post a short introduction before imposing myself by posting a question or two. I am from a small town about an hour' s drive north of Calgary where for the last 25 years I have taught woodworking, mostly to high school students but occasionally to college students. Before becoming a teacher I was a carpenter.

I have only been to Australia once and that was 30 years ago although as my wife is a Kiwi I have made a number of trips there visiting her family and at one point worked as a carpenter in Auckland for six months.

Over the last few years I have moved progressively towards using hand tools in woodworking with the exception of the wood lathe where I am slowly gaining a level of proficiency.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor