Kreg customer service is amazing

lundi 30 juin 2014

Back in January I ordered from a US retailer, amongst a bunch of other small things, a Kreg PRS3034 router plate insert for my Triton TRA001. It's one of those phenolic jobs.



I've never really taken much notice, simply as I didn't use it since purchase, but it had a sag in the back of the plate. It was about 3mm in the middle. This made various box making operations impossible.



So, I emailed with a few snaps and enquired whether it could be straightened by heating in the oven or freezing it. Returns would be prohibitive. We all know the love AusPost has for this countries Dear Citizens. This was on Sunday night.



Tonight, Monday night, I received an email that they are going to ship me a new one pronto.



Just like that.



No run around. No BS.



Must be 9am Monday there.



Man, my disappointment did a complete 180 and has turned into stunned amazement. What an absolutely incredible company. What absolutely outstanding customer service.



Kudos. Very serious kudos to Kreg.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor