Which Taps would you buy?

dimanche 29 juin 2014

Today I snapped my (cheap) M6 tap on my second of 6 holes... Not happy as on a Sunday arvo I couldn't find another quickly to get my job finished...



So I now need another M6 tap but thought I'd replace my other cheap ones with better quality ones whilst I'm at it.



So, what taps would you buy? Standard plug and taper or the spiral ones? Chinese or Australian/English/USA?



Also, should I look at second hand ones or new only?



I'm probably looking for M3 - M12.



Any suggestions, thoughts or recommendations please.



I don't want to spend a fortune as I don't use them all that often, but the cheap Chinese ones I have at the moment are rubbish.



Thx

Jon





Thx

Jon




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor