HNT Gordon old-style Flat soul Gidgee spokeshave

samedi 28 juin 2014

This is an old-style (12 months old) Flat sole Spoke Shave in Gidgee from the legendary Terry Gordon. The blade is tool steel blade hardened to Rc 62-64.

It has a 55 degrees blade angle for shaving/planing and by reversing the blade (bevel up) it will perform as a scraper for use of hard cranky woods. The mouth is protected by a brass sole.




There is absolutely nothing wrong with this spokeshave, the blade is sharp and it performs like a dream as all Terry's tools do. The only reason I'm selling is because out of the seven (yes I have a problem) spokeshaves I have this is the one I use the least and I need some cash to buy Terry's new tiny curved-sole spokeshave!


I will happily mail this at buyer's expense - I'll bubble wrap it and should be able to get it into a medium sized express post satchel I think.


IMG_1260.jpgIMG_1262.jpgIMG_1263.jpgIMG_1264.jpg



Help me with my problem ... pete


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor