Ranger ute tub camper trailer

samedi 28 juin 2014

Ok I have recently acquired a PX Ranger single cab tub. I plan on making a camper trailer out of it. I know I could just buy a camper trailer which most definitely be cheaper and probably more practical but that isn't the aim of the project.



The plan is to make the trailer with a gross weight of 1600kg. Any advice on what size RHS I should use for the frame and drawbar? I have my opinion on size but just thought I would throw it out there.



The definite inclusions:

2 double beds

enclosed canvas room at back

trailer the same height as standard ute

the same alloys as my ute

side awning (maybe enclosed - I haven't decided)



The (very big?) maybes:

kitchen

water tank

electrics

colour code to my ute



I would love to make it with independent (air) suspension but I would say that cost may end that idea. Does anyone know of any suppliers for off the shelf independent suspensions? I could probably make my own but I would prefer something that has been engineered and tested. I have checked out http://ift.tt/UUP9cq.















0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor