TREE CHANGE

dimanche 29 juin 2014

Well after 40 odd years working, now reached that point at which the government give me back some of my hard earned :rolleyes:



The wife and I having lived all our lives in the Hawkesbury have sold up and moving to Cowra to be nearer our son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren also the brother-in-law has just moved to Cowra as well.



Currently staying in Oberon with some friends for about 2 to 3 months until we find something we like or build something but first a short holiday in some warmer climate, snow here the last 2 days and more to come, I dont need the cold to tell me where my joints are



What ever we decide, the wife insists THERE HAS TO BE A SHED.....:2tsup:.... she knows her priorities.



Looking forward to catching up with members here at a more leisurely pace.



Cheers




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor