You Turn, Ararat, 2014.

lundi 28 avril 2014

Hi to you all,

For those Woodturners who could not make it to Ararat, you missed the Extended Weekend End, held at the Ararat Trotting Track.

It was a very good Venue, with 67 People & 41 Lathes, as well as a Carving Chap.

Many thanks go to the Ararat Woodies, for making the Weekend available.



Jim & Irene of CWS were there as well as Woodfast, Brendan Stemp, with Bill Norris & Frank Thomas with their Wood.

David Mitchell, I heard did a tower of work to get it up & running. He was Assisted by the other Turners from around the Area.

Geisela, (bet I got that wrong ) & Her Happy Helpers in the Kitchen, did a Magnificent Job.



Thanks also go to Vicmarc, U-Beaut, Jim & Irene CWS, Woodfast Chaps, Brendan Stemp, Jeff Willey, Robbo, Bill Norris, Frank Thomas & I have missed some I think.



This Weekend WILL take place next Year at this Venue.



Well I had a great time, & I think the Others did too.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor