Where to source large amounts of recycled or reclaimed timber?

dimanche 27 avril 2014

Hello all, I am a regular guy (not a chippie etc.) and a newbie here doing some investigating for a possible future business endeavour.

I'm hoping to tap into all the amazing knowledge here!



My main question:

I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions on where I would buy large volumes of timber (10-20,000 lineal metres!) in Victoria.

It would be great if it was reclaimed or recycled timber.



Would need to be external, suitable for walling/fencing/cladding and not just standard fence pailings etc. I'm thinking decent wood planks/boards and posts.





I don't want to dig too far into the project at this point, but I'm just in early stages trying to sort out potential costs, suppliers etc. etc.





Any help or links would be much appreciated!



Thanks,




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor