trend pro air shield

mercredi 30 avril 2014

Well I have charged my new airpro for 24 hours as instructed and have used it in anger for the first time. WOW what a difference



I have been using disposable masks, a face shield and dust extractor at the end of a turning session dust in the beard, eyes, nose and throat with the Airpro nothing face is clean feels good.



the noise takes a minute or two to get used to but it disappears into the background and the same with the weight .



I cant rate it high enough should have done this years ago



anyone thinking about getting one do so you wont regret it.



only negative I can see will be the battery charger it doesnt switch off after fully charging and can cook the batteries has anyone else come up with a fix for this?



thanks Dennis




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor