Experienced boatyard assistant for slipping my boat May 2014

lundi 28 avril 2014

Hi,



I have a 30 foot electric river boat on the Brisbane River and have it booked in to slip it in Corinda (Brisbane) in May. She is not a large boat - narrow beam "slippery hull" design as normal for electric and for steam boats.



I have damaged my ankle :( so am looking for someone to do the work of cleaning off the hull and re-antifouling it, as well as some sanding of the rubbing strake and oiling it with Deks Olje.



This is not a cabinet worker's job :no: - it is mucky :wink: and requires someone who has cleaned and antifouled boats before. I have lined up a young man who can assist after school and on weekends, he is not experienced, but he could help with the work.



If you are interested please contact me and let me know your availability and hourly rates.



David




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor