Fitting Triton Dustbag

mardi 29 avril 2014

Hi all



I am attempting to fit my triton dustbag to my workcenter 2000 but cannot for the life of me figure it out. I think maybe I am missing some parts for this.



I am trying to follow the instructions from this PDF.



http://ift.tt/1iFHqYr



Here are the pieces that I currently have:



IMAG0664.jpg

IMAG0666.jpg

IMAG0667.jpg

IMAG0668.jpg



Is this all that I need? From the instructions PDF I do not have the foam piece in figure 1 and also the black piece in figure 3.



From the front cover on the instructions PDF it looks like the bag wraps around the silver rails of the table, but how does it do this? Also in my 4th picture, what are the velcro openings for in each corner?



Sorry if this post if confusing, I've just spent a couple of hours trying to figure this one out, thought I'd ask you trusty lot on this great site



Edit: Sorry about the attached image at the bottom, don't know how to remove it.



Cheers



Joe


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor