Teknatool Nova Comet II Midi Lathe

lundi 28 avril 2014

Am thinking about a new mini lathe.

And am looking at the mini nova variable speed comet. From carbtec.

Done a quick search but could not find anything here on them.

Tho that could be my fault.

So after some feed back from you more knowing folks. Especially any one with one.

I need to get back into some wood turning big time.

I broke my $100 cheap eBay lathe a while back.

But it did plant the seed for wanting to go further with wood turning. I do really enjoy it a lot it's all I dream off well sometimes.



The other option could be the mini jet lathe.

Electronic Variable speed in my mind is must. Budget would be under $1000

At this moment it will have to be a mini due to space.

Tho there will defiantly be a bigger lathe down the track.(read bigger creative space to come).

And I would need two lathes any way.

I mean docent everyone have two lol.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor