Hi guys,
Now that the awtex is over I was expecting a few posts
of photos people may have taken or some comments,
details etc !!! The awtex site has gone very silent and
no photos or updates...?.....????? What, s going on !!!!!!,,
Surely with an event like this where there is a lot of interest
worldwide the powers that be should be promoting AWTEX
at ever opportunity,
Is there anyone with some photos ?
Has anyone an insight what it was like ,,, for us not so fortunate
to attend!
I maybe out of line for my comments but i am sure someone
will tell me to pull my head in !:o
Now that the awtex is over I was expecting a few posts
of photos people may have taken or some comments,
details etc !!! The awtex site has gone very silent and
no photos or updates...?.....????? What, s going on !!!!!!,,
Surely with an event like this where there is a lot of interest
worldwide the powers that be should be promoting AWTEX
at ever opportunity,
Is there anyone with some photos ?
Has anyone an insight what it was like ,,, for us not so fortunate
to attend!
I maybe out of line for my comments but i am sure someone
will tell me to pull my head in !:o
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire