I love this forum

samedi 27 juin 2015

The Metalwork Forum is on the top of my list, followed by the Hercus section, then others.

What I really like about this forum is the friends I've made, all with like interests.

This afternoon I had the great pleasure of meeting Mal Conomy aka Allterain50 of Australian Metalworking Hobbyist. Down from Sydney, he rang and dropped in for a cuppa in the shape of a Crown Larger. We had a good chin wag talking Hercus stuff in the main.

It was really good to put a face to the voice on the other end of the phone.

My god, how I would love to see all the Hercus stuff he has accumulated over the last few years, it's a wonder FW Hercus has anything left.

Mal tells me all the etched brass plates for the 9" lathe are gone, only the 260 lathe left. This problem is soon to be addressed.

Nice meeting you mate,

Ken


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor