Hi all,
Been sometime since I reported on the progress of my Goggomobil restoration.
yep still working on the chasis .. Underbody steel work. I might have posted on welding previously ... I've fitting and played with new floor panels but not welded .. Will do once I have preped
ok ok here's the drum ... I'm sure most restorers have faced this issue ... Wire wheel, blast, clean, rust converter, clean, etch, prime and paint. ... .... Most of the under body and steel work has surface rust .. Not huge for a 60 y old micro car.
Im looking at the different treatments and underbody paints and preps ..... bit confusing ..
Randall
Been sometime since I reported on the progress of my Goggomobil restoration.
yep still working on the chasis .. Underbody steel work. I might have posted on welding previously ... I've fitting and played with new floor panels but not welded .. Will do once I have preped
ok ok here's the drum ... I'm sure most restorers have faced this issue ... Wire wheel, blast, clean, rust converter, clean, etch, prime and paint. ... .... Most of the under body and steel work has surface rust .. Not huge for a 60 y old micro car.
Im looking at the different treatments and underbody paints and preps ..... bit confusing ..
Randall
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire