Copyright - Cassina Willow Chair

samedi 26 décembre 2015

Cassina make chairs that were made and designed by Scottish architect Charles Renee Mackintosh who died in 1928.

This is a link to the chair and their website-

312 WILLOW 1 | Chairs | Charles Rennie Mackintosh | Cassina

I am having trouble understanding their statement under 'Authenticity' as I thought copyright would no longer exist.

"All the models in the Cassina collection, by merit of their artistic content and particular creative character, are protected by copyright, a legal institution that is universally recognised and safeguarded; legal protection is assured for the whole life-span of the author and for 70 years after his/her death (or the death of the last surviving co-author)."

Apart from the above, I would like some thoughts on the cross-lap joints that involves curved/bent horizontal pieces of timber that will probably have to be steam bent. Do I do the cuts for the joints in the curved pieces after I bend them?

I hope you can assist me with both matters. Thanks in advance.



Copyright - Cassina Willow Chair

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor