Buying wood online incl home delivery (Melbourne)?

mardi 22 décembre 2015

I'm attempting to revive an old passion for woodworking, I'm looking at making a few simple things at first like a couple of coffee tables, some storage trunks, and a few guitar speaker boxes, that sort of basic thing. My problem is I don't have a car lol! I did a Bunnings & a Masters run on public transport a month or so ago, and that was a pain in the ! Surely in this day & age I can order what I need online & have it delivered to my front door at some minimal cost? Surely? No? I'd like to get something like a couple sheets of 15-16mm pine ply, say 2400x1200 - something reasonable quality & void-free if possible. I should say I am on a budget lol (pensioner). Also some solid pine panels... Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm in Port Phillip area if that helps. It's a real pity that Port Melbourne place closed down! Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions!


Buying wood online incl home delivery (Melbourne)?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor