Hoping someone can help.
I have inherited some machines that we need to sell as they are in storage, but I don't know much about them or their value.
All are located in Northern Sydney. I believe they were all working when they went into storage but cannot be sure.
Wadkin Bursgreen 3 Phase Lathe
The Renniks Router 3 phase
Charles and Hunting Spindle Shaper 3 phase
Durden 3 phase table saw
Dewalt 7790 Sliding cut off saw. Single phase
Hafco 15" -T380A Planer single phase
I've attached photos of all and any info on what these might be worth would be greatly appreciated. Of course offers to purchase are also welcome.
Thanks
Warren
I have inherited some machines that we need to sell as they are in storage, but I don't know much about them or their value.
All are located in Northern Sydney. I believe they were all working when they went into storage but cannot be sure.
Wadkin Bursgreen 3 Phase Lathe
The Renniks Router 3 phase
Charles and Hunting Spindle Shaper 3 phase
Durden 3 phase table saw
Dewalt 7790 Sliding cut off saw. Single phase
Hafco 15" -T380A Planer single phase
I've attached photos of all and any info on what these might be worth would be greatly appreciated. Of course offers to purchase are also welcome.
Thanks
Warren
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire