Pipe Maze for KindyGym

lundi 28 juillet 2014

Our eldest daughter who is one of the senior gymnastic coaches were Tracey is head gymnastic coach ask me to make a "Pipe Maze" for KindyGym.



The KindyGymers get to drop a 65mm dia plastic ball down one of the top openings and see were it comes out...



I was given a photo to work off, but I had to ask Leanne for the pattern as she didn't want exactly the same as the photo she'd found.



I had to work out the number of fittings...

17 x 90deg, 7 x 45deg, 2 x 22.5deg & 2 x 15deg elbows plus the 1 x tee & 4 x 'Y' junctions plus scrounge around the shed for all my 90mm stormwater pipe off cuts totally something like 6mtrs. There's 18 pipe clamps too, to secure the maze onto a sheet of 9mm ply of 1200 x 1200mm..



The whole lot will be undercoated and painted up in bright colours....



Some photos are attached of the original photo and of what took me 3-4hrs of layout, [which was changed slightly after the photos].....

Cheers, crowie


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor