Alexander Punch Manchester - not a woodwork tool.

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Sometimes Google is of no use whatsoever. I saw a punch being sold online and it looked interesting so I tried to find out some more information, specifically what it was originally used for (the seller says leather which is why it caught my eye, but I don't think it is).



When I tried to search including the words "Alexander" and "Manchester", Google remains convinced that I'm trying to stalk Alex Ferguson (recently) of Manchester United. It's entirely possible that there is a useful link on the 6th or 7th page of results, but I'm never going to get that far down...



I'm not desperate to find the info, just thought some of you might appreciate the irony in trying to Google words that are common in a different context.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor