Hi from the Gold Coast

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Hello to everyone. I stumbled across this forum recently and have spent some time reading bits and pieces. I already have a few posts up but I thought I better introduce myself. My interest in woodworking led me here, I have played around with wood on and off for the past 30 years. Now that the kids are off our hands I find I have more time and my interest has been re kindled. I also have had a fascination with woodturning even at one stage owning a lathe & tools. Sadly I sold those when I moved from Melbourne to the GC back in 2001.



I have already received lots of advice and help from several members here and for that I am very grateful. I am also joining the Gold Coast Woodturners to get some training ad help and looking at buying a lathe in the near future so I can do some turning at home. My background is in metal polishing but these days I do concrete polishing/grinding as well as stone & tile cleaning and sealing. I hope that I can return the help at sometime.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor