Finding this a type of file.

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Hi guys,



Aussie carpenter here.



Trying to locate a file that was close to my favourite tool in the bag, used to use it for just about everything cleaning up scribes for skirting, lock checkouts etc etc Has gone missing.



Basically it was a 3inch long half-round file to a point, but it had the half round file to a point on both ends, and one side was a coarser side, the other a finer side. if you get what I mean, one side was complete flat, the other half round but they went to points at both ends, and it was reasonably small.



Anybody know what im talking about? because it's infuriating trying to find this particular file, as it was perfect for what I needed, fit in the nail bag etc





I bought it off of a US site originally, just cant remember, as I remember clicking a link when I found it, any help would be great!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor