Newbee question ... What Lathe to start with.

mardi 29 juillet 2014

I'm in the process of selling off my larger woodwork machines as they dont get enough use to justify keeping them.

However I do have another endeavor that requires some wood turning, something I've always wanted to do.



Initially I want to keep the outlay reasonably low. The two machines I'm looking at are the Tooline , which seems identical the the model GMC produced, or this mini lathe from the Toolshed.

I'm leaning towards the Toolshed option as you get more for you money in terms of build quality and accessories.

This set of chisels from Carbatec also looks like a good starting point, they do also offer a 3 piece set, and the prices seem reasonable.



Any thoughts appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor