What should be in a Aussie Shed First aid kit?

mercredi 30 juillet 2014

I went to a first aid refresher course this evening and it got me thinking about what sort of things should be in a Aussie shed first aid kit.

We have 2 medium sized first aid kits at our place - one for the station wagon and one in the house, plus I have a small one in the Van, but nothing in the shed.



I went on line and had a look at what was available at a place like St Johns.

They have all sorts of kits e.g.

Kiddies, Ladies, Outdoor, CPR, "Leisure", Off Road, Workplace Vehicle, Bites and Stings, and Low and medium risk workplace kits.

I'm not sure if any of these really suit a shed.



So my poll is what items do you think should be in a First aid kit that would be suitable for an average Shed?

Add more ideas for contents in any posts.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor