Hello all
I have just bought an old clinker ski boat that I am going to have a go at getting back on the water. Being new to this little adventure I thought I should join a group like this to share the pain and ask for help.
I will ill throw a couple of pictures up for you all to see what I have started with..
Now my first question I have for the people on here is where o where can I get ploysulfied sealant in Brisbane or Australia. I have searched for 3M 101 and life caulk but with no luck plenty of suppliers in the US but no luck here.
I want to use it to seal the hull before I completely seal it with an epoxy or some other product. From what I have read I will get a better result with a 2 part product.
Thanks for for any help you could offer.
Marc
I have just bought an old clinker ski boat that I am going to have a go at getting back on the water. Being new to this little adventure I thought I should join a group like this to share the pain and ask for help.
I will ill throw a couple of pictures up for you all to see what I have started with..
Now my first question I have for the people on here is where o where can I get ploysulfied sealant in Brisbane or Australia. I have searched for 3M 101 and life caulk but with no luck plenty of suppliers in the US but no luck here.
I want to use it to seal the hull before I completely seal it with an epoxy or some other product. From what I have read I will get a better result with a 2 part product.
Thanks for for any help you could offer.
Marc
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire