I picked up a set to look at in a tool shop two weeks ago and noted they were made in Germany and figured they were a pretty good price for a 25 bit metric set. However, I left them be as I had never heard of them and the whole design blurb sounded like a bit of snake oil. Anyway there must be a push on from corporate as I see the Aust online sellers have dropped prices (so I am glad I didn't by a set) Sydney tools $59 and Get Tools Direct $39. For a set of German HSS bits this sounds good, but are they?
Anyone used them? If so for how long and how are they holding up?
Still have my eye on a set of tin split point Dormers but at 1/3 the price I figure it is worth asking about these.
Anyone used them? If so for how long and how are they holding up?
Still have my eye on a set of tin split point Dormers but at 1/3 the price I figure it is worth asking about these.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire