I currently have a H&F DC3 dust extractor (2HP, 1200CFM) and am looking for the next upgrade to it. Before I go ahead and build in some piping through the workshop, I thought I should address the efficiency of my extractor. If I could only do one right now, which would it be, add a filter, or build a cyclone?
I don't have a ready way to expel any air outside of the garage (unless I just keep the garage door open) so this may restrict the possibility of using a cyclone.
Am keen to increase the efficiency (in terms of dust collection) but also to ensure I'm not spewing fine dust everywhere, including in my lungs.
Any thoughts?
Cheers,
Af.
I don't have a ready way to expel any air outside of the garage (unless I just keep the garage door open) so this may restrict the possibility of using a cyclone.
Am keen to increase the efficiency (in terms of dust collection) but also to ensure I'm not spewing fine dust everywhere, including in my lungs.
Any thoughts?
Cheers,
Af.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire