Hi all,
In conversation with a friend he asked me what I knew about MAO tools to which I was able to reply with some conviction " nothing".
Checking the Directory of Australian Manufacturers and Makers on the HTPAA website lists the mark MAO as Cecil E Mayo Pty Ltd of NSW. Manufacturer of Braces (ratchet and plain), T type wrenches, plumb bobs, trammels, hand/breast drills, marking gauges.
Does anyone have any further info on this brand?
Thanks,
Geoff.
In conversation with a friend he asked me what I knew about MAO tools to which I was able to reply with some conviction " nothing".
Checking the Directory of Australian Manufacturers and Makers on the HTPAA website lists the mark MAO as Cecil E Mayo Pty Ltd of NSW. Manufacturer of Braces (ratchet and plain), T type wrenches, plumb bobs, trammels, hand/breast drills, marking gauges.
Does anyone have any further info on this brand?
Thanks,
Geoff.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire