Water divining

dimanche 26 avril 2015

Water divining. A science or a load of rubbish?One of my work mates saw the movie "The Water Diviner" and asked if it could be done.So I showed him. I use one piece of wire to find an underground stream, 2 pieces to find the "X marks the spot" place to drill. He had a go and nothing happened which is not unusual. Most people can't do it. We walked away from my marks and had another go at it. This time I held his hand as he did it. When we crossed the stream, the wire swung in his hand. Scared the Hell out of him.Anybody else here have the "gift", seen proof?I know it works because I have drilled bores on my marks and my success rate would be close to 100%. Admittedly, there is nearly always underground water where ever you drill but I used the wires to find volume for irrigation.My best well was 150,000 gallons/hour with 3" of drawdown.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor