Rabone - Chesterfield 1902

mercredi 29 avril 2015

I bought a really nice combination square at a garage sale.
A Rabone with "Chesterfield" moulded into body of the square and the sliding ruler has 1902 stamped on it.
I have made google my friend but cannot find an approximate time of maunfacture. There are a couple on ebay but none with the Chesterfield moulded into the body.
I have used the citric acid to clean up the small amount of rust and it is looking good. I'd like to replace the build in spirit level, but that is not a big issue.
This combo square is really a nice weight and solid. I'll check out accuracy soon-ish.

so can anyone help me with a date of manufacture.
Also suggestions as to how to replace the spirit level?

Thanks in advance.
Lyle.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor