Seasoned Bull Oak trees potentially available for wood turners or carvers.

mardi 28 avril 2015

For now I'm just putting it out there, but am serious about finding a better market than firewood for some of the Bull Oak I have in my forest. It seems a waste to burn some of the seasoned full trees still standing, so if someone is genuinely serious, and is looking for this type of timber, I'm keen to talk turkey. I do have some photos, but the allowable size on these forums don't do them any justice. There is also loads of it lying on the ground.

Essentially I would prefer a personal inspection as there is also a heavily forested length of fence line approximately 800 metres long to be completely cleared to around twenty metres wide of any and all productive timber. The fence line area has no restriction of vegetation management and the property operates under a Native Forest Practice. The forest is situated 50km south of Chinchilla Queensland, not far off the Chinchilla-Tara Road.

I guess we start here in this forum. You let me know what you are looking for and I'll let you know if I've got it.

Cheers,
Gleno.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor