Benches and Bottles

dimanche 6 septembre 2015

Hi Folks, Been mucking around making a bench and using up some empty wine bottles. I bought a slab of oak cheap awhile ago with the intention of cutting it up and carving it but after one little carving decided it was too bloody hard so at the request of one of my boys I turned it into a little bench, rough carved some arms instead of legs out of some scrap radiata pine and varnished it with marine grade varnish so it can go outside at times. I also had a shelf in my shed I'd not used so decided to try a version of a wine bottle table I saw online. My wife and I had no problem emptying the bottles required :p, fits nice into a vacant corner of my games room. So there you have it.:)
Attached Images


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor