Making a start with Sketchup

lundi 7 septembre 2015

I want to make a case for my knock-down recurve bow, and rather than draw it up in Acad decided to give Sketchup a try. I want a 3 section case, with the top to hold 24 arrows, and maybe some pouches. The centre is to hold the main bow components, and I'm looking to get my quiver into the bottom section.

So loaded Sketchup, and have youtube running in Explorer. A bit slow at the moment due to the learning curve, but after a few hours I have the basic structure sorted. I'm already liking the program, and reckon it will be a lot faster that Acad once I get more familiar. The basic sizes (at the moment) are approx. 900mm(L) x 350mm(W) x 380mm(H). But I expect that these may change as I go forward.

This is going to take a while. :D
Attached Images


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor