Recommendations for external oil finish please

mercredi 2 décembre 2015

I have just finished making a decorative planter box out of various hardwood off cuts. Inside the box, there is a plastic planter box which basically can't be seen from the outside. I figure that way the inside will be reasonably dry.

I would like to finish it with some type of clear (or close to clear) external oil. I realise that it will have to be oiled again every 6 - 12 months and that's not an issue. The research I have looked at is confusing and opinions vary, especially between claims made by those in the business versus users.

Protection is the number one objective, so what do you people recommend please? It will get some direct sun, but will mainly be in a shaded position.


Recommendations for external oil finish please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor