Stuck on Wedge Shape Jewellery Display Box (urgent)

dimanche 10 janvier 2016

Hi Folks

Im making a display box with two levels of removable jewellery shelves. The top I decided to use a large bright painted Picture Frame with acrylic transparent insert.

I have constructed the box with only 18mm Ply and is 200mm deep 465mm Wide and 630mm long.

I would like to cut the box on a taper on the table saw, then mount the frame (hinged at front) to it. I know that the angle will change for the cut edge, and Im stuck with not able to bevel the saw (Triton table). And :no: I dont have the bevel attachment either. ?

I could make a jig for bevels.. its just... time.

Thoughts how i can do this quickly? This needs to be done this week (11-15Jan)

TIA

Chris


Stuck on Wedge Shape Jewellery Display Box (urgent)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor