New tool

vendredi 4 décembre 2015

I bought this Milwaukee hammer drill on special from Adelaide tools yesterday. After researching cordless drills I found the Milwaukee had the fewest complaints, had one of the highest torque values, was the cheapest (trade quality) and then today I found it scored number one on a top 10 cordless drills review list I discovered on the web. Of course every review has different outcomes but this one suits me. Another tool to stick on the shelf and admire, I wonder if tool addiction is treatable??? If so I want no part of it.
Don't laugh at the ROK drill next to it, for a budget drill it is excellent if a bit slow for drilling - hence the Milwaukee.. Feel free to laugh at the rest though, particularly the Rockwell.
Attached Images




Read the full thread at metalworkforums.com...


New tool

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor