TAS 48 Quality Takane clock movements with hands.

dimanche 10 janvier 2016

I bought these high quality Takane (made in US) quartz clock movements at the 1995 Sydney working with wood show. As there are still 48 of the 50 left thought it about time to move them on.
Included in the price are hands and clock hangers. The clock movements have an on/off switch on the back, a feature which new ones don't seem to have anymore.
Asking $550 for the lot plus postage. I reckon they will fit into a $17.10 prepaid satchel from Australia post so $567.10 all up. No paypal.
Please note this is NOT AN AUCTION.
If you would like to buy them please send me a PM and I will give my details so you can make a direct deposit. Once cleared I will post them to you.
Cheers AB
DSCF5163.jpgDSCF5164.jpgDSCF5169.jpgDSCF5165.jpg
Attached Images


TAS 48 Quality Takane clock movements with hands.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor