QLD WANTED: Sheoak Chisel Handle Blanks

dimanche 10 janvier 2016

I've got a couple of sets of chisels I need to put handles onto.

The ideal size for the blank is 35mm x 35mm x 160mm.

I would like to get some nice, fault-free, matching pieces of some kind of Sheoak with which to do this. Any of the following species are acceptable:

- Queensland Sheoak/Forest Oak - A. torulosa
- Western Sheoak - A. fraseriana
- Hairy Oak/Flame Sheoak - A. inophloia
- Buloke - A. leuhmannii

I would also consider other hard, drylands timbers like Gidgee, Brigalow, Dead Finish or whatever else is kicking around.

I need around twelve blanks per set, and I am in need of two different sets. I'm happy to mill larger pieces down to size, but will need adequate amounts to account for wastage, especially with Hairy Oak or Buloke.

Willing to pay a fair price or possibly trade.

Looking forward to hearing from someone. PM is my preferred method of contact.

Cheers,
Luke


QLD WANTED: Sheoak Chisel Handle Blanks

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor