Extracting magnets from holes (no glue)

dimanche 10 janvier 2016

Hi folks,

So, thanks to my innate ability to get things wrong at a higher rate than even pure luck, I created a problem for myself yesterday...

Doing up a box with no hinges, just 6mm magnets holding the lid in place. Drilled the holes, and thought I would do a dry fit (no glue) of the magnets to check the alignment.

Unfortunately, I've got the magnet alignment wrong on a whole bunch of them (I thought I checked, I swear!) - some I've been able to extract by pulling them out with a stack of the same magnets, but a bunch are sitting too snugly.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get them out? I have it in the fridge, in the hope that the magnets will shrink a little more than the timber and I'll be able to pull them out when they're cold - but I'm not all that hopeful!

Danny


Extracting magnets from holes (no glue)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor