Router problem - Hitachi TR-12

jeudi 3 décembre 2015

Hi all - new here - and a router novice so apologies if I don't ask the question right.
I've been given a TR-12 which appears to be in good condition but had been left with a bit in the collet which I eventually dislodged and the height adjustment seems to be frozen (no height adjustment rod - but threaded column adjustment present). There is some surface rust present on slider posts and they won't budge - I assume they should slide easily to allow adjustment (yes, I've made sure the Lock is off). I've soaked them in penetrating oil, bashed them backward and forward to no avail. Is there some other trick? has anyone got any advice for me, Please.
Thanks in advance
Grahame


Router problem - Hitachi TR-12

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor