Remove Front Lawn / Replace with Mulch?

mercredi 2 décembre 2015

Hi,

These forums are fantastic, and I'm learning a lot from them. You can say I'm a DIY, who always causes more damage with each job around the house, so I though to try my hand at the front yard.

I was thinking around ripping up my lawn, laying down sheet/cardboard, and place mulch on top. Would this work, or would it change the overall style of the house too much?

I was even thinking about removing the paved garden edging next to the letter box, so it's mulch up to that point, and then where the mulch is now (garden bed, retaining wall garden bed, front of retaining wall, and small strip in between drive way, and walk way, to replace that with pea gravel, and then plants on top after wards.

I've got three photos below, one of the left side of my property, one of the middle, and one of the right side, so you can see what I mean.

What are your thoughts?

front_left.jpgfront_middle.jpgfront_right.jpg

Thanks in advance,

holesaw
Attached Images




Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...


Remove Front Lawn / Replace with Mulch?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor