Priorities

mercredi 2 décembre 2015

Ever noticed the number of people with tattoos?

I watched a father the other day with his raggedly clothed children. He had just been to Dan Murphy's and bought a supply of Bundy.
He was smoking and covered in tattoos, some of which were fresh and yet to be finished. I later saw him at the Centrelink Office
sorting out some welfare payments. He was getting agitated because it concerned allowances for "me kids".

This got me thinking about the cost of inking the skin so I asked a couple of young fellows about the cost of their tatts. One had a
tatt that covered the back of his fist and cost him $600!! Another has a tattooed arm, mono colour cost about $2000!!!

How many thousands of dollars must some people have spent on tattoos? I will bet with some I have seen it amounts to tens of thousands.

Perhaps the government could pass legislation banning tattoos for people on welfare benefits.

Another curiosity about these tattooed people is that they often have something tattooed on their skin that they nothing about. I'm an inquisitive
bugger and often ask questions. Several times I have seen younger people with a tattoo of Tanatanka Yotank -Sitting Bull. Not one knew who he
was!!! I have seen other symbols inked onto the skin that the owners know nothing about. Baffling indeed.


Priorities

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor