Extraction from small power tools - separate system?

jeudi 3 décembre 2015

Hi folks,

I have a question - I'm thinking I want to put together ducted extraction for small tools on the work bench to get the vac hose out of the way, and also to stop the vac chopping up and throwing fine dust out the exhaust and into my shop air.

Am I better off running a separate set of ducts (maybe 50mm PVC) to a shop vac parked outside? It would be easier and neater to reduce my main ducting (150mm) down to 50mm, but my best guess is I wouldn't have enough velocity pulling through the system from my DE at that point, compared to a high velocity vac.

Main dust producers on this system will be a domino and an ROS.

Cheers,

Danny


Extraction from small power tools - separate system?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor