QLD Big Boy Sander with Mobile Base

jeudi 7 janvier 2016

My Leda Big Boy Sander on a mobile base is up for sale as I have a new one in Tassie for my move. These are really useful to have and I would not live without one, I use mine for jointing and sanding with 60 grit paper. It comes with a mobile base with lockable wheels and its great for moving around a small workshop, the person I purchased it from said it cost $250 just to get the base made. I gave it a repaint about 3 years ago as I could not live with the original green. It works perfectly with its induction motor and comes with 5 other slightly used belts of higher grits, it can be used at the horizontal or vertical setting but I used it as seen in the pictures and I have set it up for a 4" dusty hose. So what's it worth? I'm asking $450 but I will consider any offers.

SB
Attached Images


QLD Big Boy Sander with Mobile Base

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor