kitchen laundry benchtop painting

vendredi 4 décembre 2015

g'day everyone,
thanks for taking the time to read my post.
I'm new here and just a real amateur at this.
I'm going to paint my beech kitchen and laundry bench tops (that i bought from bunnings) with an oil based Cabothane as i was advised by the buntings staff member to use.
now I've used my router to make a nice bullnose on the front edge but when i go to paint it i don't know where to stop painting the topside, around the bull nose so that when the first coat is dry and i turn it over to do the other side i won't have a bad edge/seam/join between the two sides/coats.

hope this makes sense and thanks in advance i really appreciate any help anyone can give.

Cheers.


kitchen laundry benchtop painting

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor